Senior Key Account Manager
In three words: determined, solution-oriented, entrepreneurial
With a cloud of milk (but especially a lot 😉)
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- 25 years of media expertise: I have worked for market leaders and underdogs worked, always with an open mind, commercial flair...and passion!
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- There is not enough free time with 3 kids in the house, but I can intensely enjoy everything the sea has to offer.
- Did you know that I…
- Did you know that I have a passion for houses. If I had a lot of money, I would buy houses in all the beautiful places, decorate them beautifully ...and sell some of them again afterwards.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- I think I'll ask Billie Eilish to join me for a glass of 'Skemerdance' at the South African wine estate Temple Wines in Paarl (a bit of surreptitious advertising for my good friend's wine business 😉) Billie is a free spirit, a figurehead for the youth, does not avoid taboos...in short, a strong woman. Billie for president!
- What is your favourite movie?
- Pretty Woman (and at the end I can't stop crying 😉)
- What book would you recommend?
- I don't read enough; I plan to make up for it during my vacation.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- I am a bon vivant and gourmet and enjoy all kinds of food. As long as the ingredients are fresh and honest I like everything. My last affordable discovery was Fleur de Lin in Zele: they just got their first star and it won't be long before the second one arrives.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- On ne voit bien qu’avec le coeur, L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux (privé quote) When the going gets tough, the tough get going (professionele quote)
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- Philip Peeters, onze nieuwe collega die bij Publicarto het btb luik verder zal uitbouwen