Chief Intelligence Officer
In three words: Positive and curious intellectual
strong and sweet black
This interview has been translated, the original language is: French
- What are you proud of?
- Space's reputation for 'thought leadership' is, I think, well established. Our image in studies and research is quite strong and that makes me rather proud of the achievement.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Picking out a new song and playing it on my acoustic guitar. One day, I switch to electric.
- Did you know that I…
- ... I first studied literary studies ? That is often surprising compared to my very numerical side.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- Meeting John Lennon and hearing him compose Day Tripper, Jealous Guy or Imagine, or crossing paths with David Bowie, even though I know John was not necessarily an easy guy.
- What is your favourite movie?
- I'll give a feelgood title: "Yesterday" by Danny Boyle
- What book would you recommend?
- The work of Amin Maalouf, a French-speaking author of Lebanese origin.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Take yourself to Louvain-la-Neuve: my wife and I like going there.
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Walking at least ½ hour a day is good for everything. Unfortunately I don't always do it.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- " Tout flatteur vit aux dépens de celui qui l’écoute ", La Fontaine. (" Iedere vleier leeft ten koste van hem die naar hem luistert ", La Fontaine.)
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- My friend Bruno Liesse