Market Intelligence manager
In three words: loyal, analytical, trust
Black (I used to drink it with milk but without is actually tastier, I must admit)
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- My greatest satisfaction is that I was able to achieve what I wanted through my own strength and initiative, without it simply being thrown at me.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- As you can see from the previous paragraph, I am a music lover. I also love streaming services. I find that incredible selection very relaxing.
- Did you know that I…
- I once worked at a local radio station. At the time I wondered how you could know the amount of listeners. (p.s. still a challenge)
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- I would love to be at Elvis Presley's last recordings in Memphis. Almost at the end of his career he returned to the place where it all started (Memphis) and recorded all his famous hits in a short time. I read this in an interview with Helmut Lotti in Humo, so as far as I'm concerned Helmut can come along.
- What is your favourite movie?
- As a music and video lover, I naturally loved Bohemian Rhapsody.
- What book would you recommend?
- I am currently following the Virgin River series, based on the books by Royn Carr. These seem like very relaxing books to read.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- The Jane is in the top 50 best restaurants in the world for a reason.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- 'The trouble with market research is that people don't think what they feel, they don't say what they think and they don't do what they say.'
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- An-Sofie Batsele of InSites Consulting