In three words: optimist, sociable, fidèle
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- By always trusting my intuition, I've never given in to the challenges that have stood in my way. For the first 15 years of my professional life, this path took me to media companies where I was able to work with inspiring colleagues. Then, 10 years ago, I found myself at the cradle of the Indiville consultancy, where we seek to better understand a society in constant evolution.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Swimming, then I feel 100% happy and free.
- Did you know that I…
- that today I'm already working with 9 colleagues at Indiville? We've evolved from a collective of 6 people to a company of 10 freelancers. The mix of profiles and experience makes Indiville unique and gives us a sounding board internally.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- I'd go to Woodstock with my husband and daughter. I love music in an atmosphere of absolute freedom.
- What is your favourite movie?
- I'm a fan of Pedro Almodóvar's entire oeuvre. The way he succeeds in conveying passion in his films by staging the best actors and actresses with fabulous dialogue is simply brilliant.
- What book would you recommend?
- Paolo Cognetti's Eight Mountains.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- I always feel a bit like I'm on holiday in De Vleeshalle in Mechelen.
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Ostend always makes me happy: this unique combination of a creative and inspiring city and the beautiful sea with its wide beach...
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- "Happiness is always there. You just have to choose to see it. There's no point dwelling in the dark and ignoring the light of the stars."
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- I'll always think back with great pleasure and warmth to my colleagues at IP, which is why I see them from time to time. It's striking how quickly we find ourselves on the same wavelength. One of them is Ludovic de Barrau, who combines intelligence and humour in an exceptional way.