Serge Van den Bossche
In three words: Optimist – humorist – bon vivant
The Italian way
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Spending time in Italy.
- Did you know that I…
- I am a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band. Concerts in Italy and Scandinavia are highly recommended.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- To the '70s or '80s; With Martine, my pillar of support for 33 years. Best times ever.
- What is your favourite movie?
- Philadelphia. What a cast with Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Antonio Banderas, and – of course – with the music of Bruce Springsteen, who else?
- What book would you recommend?
- Intermezzo Italiano by Thomas Siffer. It's about his move to the Puglia region, Tamoil, his olive trees, and his incredibly delicious olive oil, made according to one of the oldest Italian traditions.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Ristorante Antonio's in Eindhoven. Where, with a bit of luck, you might be offered a table next to Bruce Springsteen's.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- When it comes to luck, you make your own