In three words: Social, good-natured, perfectionist
With lots of milk
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- the beautiful editions we consistently produce and through which we grow
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Going out on terraces, having something to eat with friends, going on holiday
- Did you know that I…
- I always want to ensure that my advertisers get something tangible out of our magazines and events.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- Going back to about eight years ago, in the prime of my life and wiser than when I was younger 😊
- What is your favourite movie?
- Not 1 specific, mainly realistic and/or romantic stories
- What book would you recommend?
- The Secret, has taught me a lot about how to tackle life
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Fiera, in Antwerp
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Listen to yourself a bit more, to what your needs are and what your body demands, and let other people convince you less to do things you don't feel like doing at the time.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- Accepteer hoe het is, laat los hoe het was, heb vertrouwen in wat er komt; Acceptez ce qui est, laissez aller ce qui était et ayez foi en ce qui sera ; Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be.