Laetitia De Dycker
Sales & Marketing Director
In three words: dynamic, a passion for media, curious
with steamed oat milk
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- Privately: my children and professionally: the evolution of Transfer (from 3 channels to 33 channels in 10 years)
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Music plays a crucial role in my life (in good times and bad), I like to play golf (even though it's been a while) and discover new cities (gives me extra energy).
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- I would like to get to know all the generations of my family in order to know myself even better and explain to my children the history of our family better than I do now 😊.
- What is your favourite movie?
- The Wolf of Wall Street and The Notebook
- What book would you recommend?
- 'Untamed' by Glennon Doyle (read at your own risk)
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- De Lewis, one of my fa-vo-rite addresses in Antwerp
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Yes, naming nice (media) quotes/oneliners, I am sometimes amazed at how many people like to read quotes.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- De prijs van het niet volgen van jouw hart, is dat je de rest van jouw leven wenst dat je het had gedaan - The price of not following your heart is that you spend the rest of your life wishing you had done it - Le prix de ne pas suivre son cœur est de passer le reste de sa vie à regretter de ne pas l’avoir fait.
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- Pieter Berger Video Lead at Maxus Gobal