Founder & Broadcast Director
In three words: music addict, optimistic, persevering
Dark and hot
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- My two children, who are now adults and have clearly found their way.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- To maintain my condition so that I can run the 10 Miles every year.
- Did you know that I…
- .. I have a diploma in wine tasting.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- On 18 April 1960, Radio Veronica made its debut from a ship in the North Sea. It was illegal, but it was still the dawn of a new era. At that time, the foundations of contemporary radio were laid.
- What is your favourite movie?
- The Sixth Sense. I have never been so surprised by a film.
- What book would you recommend?
- Schindler's List, a true story that shakes you to the core and should never be forgotten. And yes, the book is better than the film.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- De 8 Zaligheden in Ghent. Nelson and his team never disappoint.
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Listen to POTZ - Music is Love via DAB+ or at www.potz.be.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- Elke 60 seconden ergernis kost je 1 minuut geluk/ Chaque minute d’irritation vous coûte soixante secondes de bonheur/ Every minute of irritation costs you sixty seconds of happiness.
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- Passionate people are always welcome, and a constant enrichment.