Eline de Chaffoy
at Transfer nv
In three words: Creative, sociable, cheerful
Iced with Matcha
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- From my journey to now! A first job is always a bit of a search and I'm glad I got it right from the start! There are plenty of opportunities for growth at Transfer and I have already learned a lot here. I'm proud of the network of friends I've created so far. It's so important!
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Extensive brunch and going out to restaurants/cafes with friends.
- Did you know that I…
- Did you know I loooove sunsets. Best/most beautiful moment of a good hot summer day.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- The roaring twenties, baby! I wish I could have seen what parties were like back then! Accompanied by all my friends, Great Gatsby style.
Eline 's Recommendations
- What is your favourite movie?
- Little Women or A Deriva met Vincent Cassel
- What book would you recommend?
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (Soon to be filmed!)
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Quite a list! Looking for a tasty, hip restaurant in Antwerp? Hit me up. 😊
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- When it comes to food, always 😉
Last but not least
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- Jordy Mermans (fellow Planner)