at Transfer NV
In three words: passionate - perfectionist - social
Black as my soul 😉 but a Chai Latté is my little guilty pleasure
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- Where I am today in life and how I live it.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- I like to go for walks with my French bulldog in the parks, work out and especially dance and at the most random moments just sing along very loudly to those oldschool songs.
- Did you know that I…
- when I was four years old, we were elected 'most beautiful child in Belgium' together with my two and a half year old brother and my one year old sister.
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- I would love to travel back in time to the 60s and 70s, because I find all the stories of my grandmother very intriguing, how everyone treated each other back then and how everyone valued "the little things in life" so much more.
- What is your favourite movie?
- An old time favourite is Meet Joe Black
- What book would you recommend?
- Hm, I've read so many lately! But I think one of the better ones is Unfuck Yourself - get out of your head and into your life. Really a must read with lots of tips & tricks.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- In Antwerp, one of my go-to's is Roest op het Eilandje.
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- Belroy's at the MAS is still a fairly "new" cocktail bar, at the Zuid was the 1st establishment. And both are really worth the effort to have a cocktail.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- "It’s all about the little things in life, for once you look back and you’ll notice that they were the big things all along."