at Transfer nv
In three words: Good-natured, Eager to learn, Ambitious
I'm one of the only people at Transfer who doesn't drink coffee. They say that with time, I will eventually give in...
This interview has been translated, the original language is: Dutch
- What are you proud of?
- On several accomplishments of the last year: graduation, finding a job in a nice company right away, living with my girlfriend, getting my driver's license.
- In your free time, what do you like to do most?
- Exercising and relaxing. I like to play sports (soccer, paddle tennis) with friends and discover new trendy restaurants with my girlfriend.
- Did you know that I…
- have a subscription to Royal Antwerp FC, the oldest soccer club in Belgium?
- Where would you go in a time machine and with whom/why?
- The 70ties, because everyone seemed to have very laid back mentality at that time.
- What is your favourite movie?
- Too hard to name just one. One film that has continued to resonate with me is "Incendies" by Dennis Villeneuve. It gets under your skin and won't let go.
- What book would you recommend?
- "Troy" by Stephen Fry. When I was young I had read the children's version of Homer's Iliad. The mix of the historical and the mythical continues to captivate. Fry also tells this with such style that you just can't stop reading.
- Can you recommend a good restaurant?
- Fiskebar in Antwerpen. Ultieme aanrader als je van lekkere vis houdt!
- Do you have another cool tip for us?
- A travel tip: Montreal, Canada.
Last but not least
- What is your favourite quote?
- “You can't make a tomlette without breaking some greggs” – Succesion
- Who would you like to see in this section?
- I am very curious what my colleague Jordy Mermans would answer to all these questions.